Are You Facing Hardship? What Does Islam Say About It!
We all knows that this world is a not a bed of roses. In this world we face different ups and downs. Sometimes there is happiness and sometimes there are difficult moments. In Quran E Hakeem it is said that:-
Certainly we have created man to struggle”
Whenever a person confronts hardship, it’s straightforward for him/her to give up and disappear from their particular challenges or complain in addition to blame individuals around him/her. They fall under depression, experience sad with regards to their situation and experience powerless. They don’t comprehend “why that is happening to them” or “what these people did to deserve this”. However for a Muslim, his/her attitude is contrasting. Whenever a Muslim encounters hardship, he/she has a step back using their company difficult situation and thinks about it coming from a higher amount. They stage back using their life together with all their worries, stresses, problems, and thinks about it through an Aakhirah view, and then many people ask independently the query: what does this all mean when compared to the Hereafter? What does this all mean when compared to eternity inside Jannah?
This life is mixture of good and bad, justice and injustice, true and false, love and hate. As a Muslim we should try to live our life according to that way about what Allah has told to us. We should try to seek the pleasure of Allah Almighty. Allah Almighty has told in Quran E Pak that if we will lead our life according to that way about what He has told to us then He will reward us good life. In Surat Al-Nahl it is said that:-
“Whoever did a good thing - of the male or female - and is a believer, such of them We shall surely pave the way for them to lead a goodly life, and shall recompense them with better rewards than what they were doing.”
If you are facing hardship in life do these things:-
1. Offer Salat: Do offer Salat regularly five times a day with sincerity and thing that may be it is your last Salat.
2. Read Quran E Hakeem: You will definitely find the solution of every problem from this Holy book.
3. Dua: Ask from Allah Almighty in bets way.
4. Give charity: Give much charity, as much as you can easily, because it helps push absent hardship. And if you can’t offer money, even kind words or perhaps physical sad’qah are capable of doing (i.e. helping humanity physically or perhaps emotionally).
5. Fix the goals: Fix the goals for yourself and don’t lose the hope.
6. Get up early in morning: Try to get up early in the morning, offer fajar prayer and recite Quran E Hakeem. Start your work on time. The early hours of morning are the blessed hours so start your work in these hours.
Keep in mind that Allah loves us a lot and He cannot over burden us with hardship. Let’s make a Dua from Allah Almighty that O’ Allah we do worship of yours and ask for help from you. May Allah ease our task for us (Ameen)!