Come Closer to Allah Almighty
It is mentioned in Sura E Baqra that:-
“And when My slaves inquire you concerning Me, (let them know): surely I am close.I answer the call of the caller when he calls to Me. Therefore, let them respond to me, and have trust in Me, happily so they may be led a right”. (Surah E AL Baqra verse 186)
As a Muslim we all are familiar with the word “Allah”. In the above mentioned verse it is said that Allah is closer to them who are His slaves. Allah listens to them who call Him. The person who remains closer to Allah Almighty loves Him whole heartedly. In the reward of this love no grief can overcome to that person in this world and in the world hereafter. Allah is very close to all His humanity. He knows us very well and no secret of ours is hidden from us. He knows those who have believe and He knows those too who don’t have believe. He knows those who are pious and he knows those too who are sinner. But there are some special people who are very close to Allah Almighty. Here the question is who are they? They are that who want to remain closer to Allah Almighty. The people who love with Allah Almighty a lot are very closer to Him. There are many ways to come closer to Allah Almighty.
1. First of be devoted in your worships. It is the important way to come closer to Allah Almighty. The people who becomes close to Allah Almighty love Him more than anything. So worship is the essential way to come closer to Allah. As Allah Himself has said in Quran E Hakeem that:-
“Nay! Do not obey him. Rather, prostrate yourself, and draw nigh”. ( Surat Al-`Alaq verse 19)
In a Hadith it is said that:-
"My servant does not come closer to me with anything more dearly to me than that which I made obligatory upon him. My servant keeps coming closer to me with more volunteer deeds, until I love him. When I love him, I become His ear by which he hears, his eyes by which he sees, his hand by which he holds and his foot by which he walks. If he asks me anything I shall give him. If he seeks my protection I shall grant him my protection”.
2. Taqwa is very important thing to come closer to Allah Almighty. The person who is Mutaqi and pious. The people who do good deeds in life come close to Allah Almighty.
3. Try to avoid the sins in your daily life. With every new start of the day make an aim of the day that you will not do any sin. At the end of the day before sleeping look at the passed day and look that what sin you have done. If you have done any sin try to avoid it next day. This think will make you able to lead a son free life and you will close to Allah Almighty.
4. Always try to maintain the good manners. Try to be nice with those who are in your circle. Show respect to humanity.
5. Have a blind trust on Allah. Be optimistic. That person comes very close to Allah who has trust on Allah and don’t use the word “impossible” because everything is possible for Allah. Always share your grief and sorrows with Allah Almighty. We have trust on humans which we should have on Allah Almighty.
So here are some ways which you can follow and come closer to Allah Almighty who is most merciful and without Him we are nothing. May Allah show us the right way (Ameen).