Rewards and virtues of Reciting Sura E Yaseen
It is narrated by Sayyadina Ma’aqal Bin Yassar that Hazrat Mohammad (PBUH) said that:-
"Yaseen is the heart of the Qur'aan. Nobody who intends the Aakhirat shall recite it except that Allah will forgive him. Recite it upon your deceased.”
We all know about the importance of the heart in our body. It supplies the entire body with blood to keep us functioning. The body cannot live without the heart. It is to emphasize the great importance of Surah Yaseen that it is called the “heart” of the Quran. Because of this reciting Sura E Yaseen has a lot of rewards and virtues. Many Ahadith tells us about the rewards and virtues of Sura E Yaseen.
• The person who recites Sura E Yaseen at the beginning of the day his all needs fulfill without any difficulty. It is narrated by Hadhrat ‘Ataa’ bin Abi Ribaah (Radhiyallahu Anhu) that Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said that:-
“Whoever reads Surah Yaseen in the beginning of the day; all his needs for that day are fulfilled.”
• The person who recites Sura E Yaseen 30,000 angels pray for his forgiveness at the time of his funeral and accompany him up to the grave. When that person is laid down in the grave these angles pray for him and ask from Allah Almighty to save that person from the hurdles of life. At the Day of Judgment that person will be with Prophets and messengers.
• The person who recites and memorizes Sura E Yaseen will be in the shadow of the Allah’s Blessings.
• The person who recites Sura E yaseen his status is raised in this world and in the next world too. Sura E Yaseen is known as “Raafi’ah Khaafidhah”. It is said by Hazrat Mohammad (PBUH) that
“My heart desires that Surah Yaseen should be present in the heart of everyone of my ummah.”
• The person who recites Sura E Yaseen fear about the enemy does not come in his heart. He gets rid from the fears of the worldly hurdles.
• The person who recites Sura E Yaseen his Dua is answered by Allah Almighty. According to one Hadith it is said that the the person who recites Sura E Yaseen on Friday and asks Allah for something his Dua is being answered.
• The person who recites Sura E Yaseen one time he is being rewarded of reciting 10 Quran. As in Hadith it is said that:-
“Whoever recites Yaseen once, Allah will record the reward of reciting the Quran ten times.” (Tirmidhi 2812/A)
• The person who recites Sura E Yaseen before sleeping his sins will be forgiven. It is said by Hazrat Mohammad (PBUH) that:-
“Whoever recites Surah Yaseen at night seeking the pleasure of Allah, that night he will be forgiven.”
Sura E Yaseen is one of the most rewards bringing surah of the Holy Quran. We should recite Sura E Yaseen every day to collect the Blessings. May Allah make us able to do that acts which help to collect your mercy (amen).